Low Municipality - Reflections of the Past
by Don Kealey 2016
Take a step back in time to the mid 1800's and read about how the Municipality of Low, Quebec progressed from a logging outpost, to a colonization settlement, to finally an intriguing, vibrant township which included the regions of Brennan's Hill, Venosta, Low, Fieldville and the Manitou.
This book is out of print.
Copies of the book are available for reading at the following locations:
- Low Municipal Library (Low, Quebec)
- Gatineau Valley Historical Association Library (in GVHS archives)
- Archives Canada (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Quebec (Gatineau and Montreal, Quebec
- City of Ottawa Public Library, Ottawa
- Ottawa Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society, Ottawa, Ontario
Please access www.lowquebecbook.com to receive more information on the book and view additional photos of Low's past.