Low Municipality - Reflections of the Past
by Don Kealey 2016
Take a step back in time to the mid 1800's and read about how the Municipality of Low, Quebec progressed from a logging outpost, to a colonization settlement, to finally an intriguing, vibrant township which included the regions of Brennan's Hill, Venosta, Low, Fieldville and the Manitou.
Please note requests for orders of a 3rd print of Low Municipality - Reflections of the Past are now being accepted . For information on ordering a copy of the book, please access www.lowquebecbook.com or email Don Kealey at email@example.com. Orders will continue to be accepted throughout 2017 with a projected print date in the upcoming fall of 2017.
Copies of the book are available for reading at the following locations:
- Low Municipal Library (Low, Quebec)
- Gatineau Valley Historical Association Library (in GVHS archives)
- Archives Canada (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Quebec (Gatineau and Montreal, Quebec
- City of Ottawa Public Library, Ottawa
- Ottawa Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society, Ottawa, Ontario